Tuesday, April 27, 2010

wow...so its been a while...



Oh my- so its been a while since I have updated my blog... So let's see- my last year in a nutshell...
  • April 18, 2009- Brendan and I celebrated our 1st anniversary of dating- apart as usual..
  • May- Brendan moves to Texas for the summer YAY!
  • May-August- Much fun was had by all
  • August 13, 2009 Brendan proposed! The Story
  • Later August- Brendan goes back to Dubuque to start his Junior year- I start my new hobby- Wedding Planning!
  • October- Brendan comes to Kerrville for conference
  • November- Brendan comes to see me at Thanksgiving break
  • March 5th-13th 2010- Brendan drives down for his Spring Break and we all go fishing down on the Devil's River
  • Spring- I spent a couple weeks with the Hollingsworths while Taylor went to Argentina
  • While there I did photo shoots of all three kids.
  • April 18, 2010- Brendan and I celebrate our 2nd dating anniversary
  • April 23, 2010- I flew up to Dubuque for an extended visit
  • April 25, 2010- Spring Banquet

No comments: